NJ Midwifery Day
In-person, day long, learning, social, and networking event
for midwives, student midwives, and those interested in learning more about and supporting the midwifery model of care
- Ashley Ritter, APRN, PhD: Science Communication on Social Media During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Maritza Raimundi-Petroski, MPA, Teresita Carasquillo, CLD, CCCE & Julie Blumenfeld, DNP, CNM, FACNM: AMAR, The Birth of a Community-Based Doula Program
- Lucinda Canty, PhD, CNM: Improving Black Maternal Health through the Voices of Black Women
- Lisa Miyako Noguchi, PhD, CNM: Syphilis in Pregnancy
- Tracy Rubin, MSN, CRNP, WHNP: Medication Abortion: Best Practices, Updates & Access Landscape
We look forward to seeing you in-person!
Saturday April 30th 8:30 am-3:30 pm
Capital Health in Hopewell
- Lunch is included
- Capital Health will be following guidelines from the CDC and their local regulations in order to keep attendees safe. NJ ACNM requires proof of full vaccination to enter the meeting.NJ ACNM’s first priority in all meetings and events decisions is the safety and welfare of our attendees, exhibitors, partners and team. The COVID-19 vaccines approved by the FDA for emergency use authorization and the vaccines that the FDA has fully approved have been determined to be critical in reducing the community prevalence of COVID-19. Masks will be required to be worn throughout the medical center.
- All sessions will be recorded and available for 60 days for those who are unable to attend in-person and are interested in viewing via Zoo
Registration via Ticket Tailor: NJ Midwifery Day