ScreenNJ and the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey invite you and your colleagues to an upcoming free five-part webinar series for healthcare and public health professionals across New Jersey. Each topic will be offered on three different dates at varying times to allow you to attend the sessions that work best for your busy schedule. Be sure to register today at: https://bit.ly/2Z40vOY
- An Overview of Tobacco Treatment
- Ask, Advise, Refer — A Tobacco Brief Intervention Model
- What You Need To Know — Tobacco Products and Vaping
- Health Effects of Tobacco Use & Lung Cancer Screening Basics
- Tobacco Cessation for the LGBTQ+ Community
Certificates of attendance will be provided at the end of the series and 1 nursing CEU/1 CHES CEU will be available for the Ask, Advise, Refer session through the NJ State Nurses Association and NCHEC.